Tuesday, July 05, 2005

And so it begins..


Allow me to introduce myself.. I'm a hyper-articulate, overly opinionated redhead with too much time on her hands.. I have an email list that I started in 2001 that started out as a way to share humorous websites and jokes but gradually morphed into a twice weekly local gossip rag and bar band update.. Over the last few months I have been told by several people that they miss the daily emails I used to send out.. And then other folks said that the emails I was sending out were too long to read.. Given that my goal in life is to please everyone, I figure this is the happiest medium I can come up with.. This way I can share my ramblings, updates, thoughts and rants as often as I want without cluttering up inboxes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home